We Focus on Your Needs and Objectives
Recordkeeping & Plan Administration
The Revzon Consulting Group provides Third Party Adminstrative servies for both daily and non-daily valued retirement plans.
We're happy to work with your financial advisor of choice or we can assist you in finding one.
We'll work with your current daily valuation recordkeeper of choice or we can recommend one to you.
Our main goal is to save plan sponsors time and money on their TPA services.
We do not sell any investment products so we're able to focus on what's best to meet your needs and objectives.
Scope of Services
- Plan Design Consultation
- Plan Document preparation and maintenance. Includes prototype plan, adoption agreement, summary plan description and amendments.
- Direct import from recordkeeper into Datair Recordkeeping system. We have the ability to import and export data directly between us and the daily recordkeeper which provides for better accuracy and efficiency in sharing data.
- Census Analysis. We can provide services in reviewing participant data for eligibility, service, vesting and more.
- Vesting Administration. Quarterly review of service and hours for processing and reporting.
- Participant Loan Administration. Participant level loan processing, administration and ongoing maintenance.
- Participant Withdrawal and Distribution Administration. Participant level processing of hardship and in-service withdrawals in addition to termination distribution requests.
- Reporting and Participant Statements. We provide quarterly or annual plan valuations and participant statements. We can also provide services for contribution calculations and allocations when needed.
- Annual Discrimination Testing. Full annual testing package and year-end allocation or refund processing.
- Annual Form 5500 filing. Signature-ready year-end government filing with attachments and Summary Annual Report.
We'll work with the plan's accountant and/or auditors to make the annual audit more efficient.
We use the Datair Recordkeeping System, Document System and Reporting System. This allows all areas to be linked and share data automatically creating more efficiency.
Datair has also established synchronization with most daily valuation recordkeepers to download data directly to us to save us time and eliminate the potential for errors.
Experience and integrity—the underpinning of our TPA Services.
Our experience is made up of over 40 years in the Retirement Plan business.
Our integrity is acknowledged by our clients.